Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"TRG" had a featured post, that's me!

   I went to one of my favorite blogs this morning and had to take a double take on the blog feature list. When I ventured over to "The Backyard Farming Connection", what did i see but the post I had made a few weeks back, "Garden Tool Maintenance 101" . Its such a honor but must humbling when something that you have done has been chosen for such a wonderful thing. Thank you Gretchen from the bottom of my heart, may you be blessed richly with His love and grace!


  I would also like to invite all of you each week to "Backyard Farming Connection Hop", where you can share your ideas and read wonderful post by others like us. If being like us is a good thing, lol!





Linked with:
 Winter on the Home Acre Hop 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is well deserved. I really enjoyed that post as well. Thanks!

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved! I concur! Thanks for sharing :)
    Lisa Lynn
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Clint! Your posts are always so full of excellent information. Your blog is a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my hop here!! I loved the tips of tool maintenance, and am so glad I'm getting the chance to explore you blog a bit more. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! I am sure it was most deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete